. . . those could include yours! Consider donating your time and skills to KCFC: We’ve got lots of ways to volunteer, both on site and off, in person and remotely. Here are some opportunities:
– Tabling at events
– Hosting events
– Joining a KCFC committee
– Helping to clean & beautify the Co-op site
– Helping to run programs such as Shop Local
– Designing and distributing marketing materials
– Writing for the KCFC blog
– Curating and posting to KCFC social media
– Writing grants
– Running for the KCFC Board
Stay tuned for information on our Working Membership. Your volunteer time could pay off your membership!
Not sure about the list above?
If you’re still not sure, email email@example.com. Our Volunteer Coordinator will be happy to chat with you about how your knowledge and skills can lend themselves to KCFC’s needs.